Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The End of Summer

Today when I saw the neighbourhood kids waiting for the bus, a part of me wondered what it would be like if my kids were going off to school leaving me with an empty house and hours of free time (yeah, right). Within seconds I knew that I am SO not ready for that, I am glad my kids are still little and I can still enjoy (almost) every second of every day with them.


Thinking back to this summer, we didn't do a whole lot of crazy or exciting things, but we did have a lot of fun. Here are some of my favorite summer memories:


Playing with the neighbourhood kids

Trips to the park
Learning to garden

Having little friends over

Asha turns two!

Blowing bubbles

Lots of birthday parties

Going to the beach

Mila turns one!

Family walks


There are so many more memories. The girls are growing so fast and I can see so many changes in them from the start of summer until now. I'm glad I used my camera so much - since May I have taken almost 1500 photos. How's that for memories? Now if only I could get caught up on scrapbooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment