Friday, May 15, 2009

The most dangerous job in the world

**SPOILER ALERT - GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON FINALE**

I used to think it would be police officer, firefighter, maybe even postman. But it's been confirmed, the most dangerous job in the world is at Seattle Grace Hospital. Yes, I am talking about Grey's Anatomy. Sure, it makes for great TV, but come on!! I will try to list what has happened to the characters on this show... Meredith almost drowned, Burke got shot, Cristina got stabbed with an icicle, and now Izzie and George are dead? Or, presumed dead? Not to mention those around them... Bailey's husband and son end up seriously injured and in the hospital at the same time, George's dad died, Mer's mom died, then her stepmother died of the hiccups, there may be more but it's late, I'm tired, and I'm sure you get the point.
I will stick with this show because ultimately I love the dark and twisty Meredith, the ever abrasive Cristina and because it just fulfills that little part of me that wants to cry and laugh all at the same time. But I am hoping for a better season next year. Nuff said.

Aside: I love Kimberly Elise who plays a new character, Dr. Swender... her best known role was in one of my favourite movies "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". I hope this character is here to stay and doesn't die along with Izzie...

No comments:

Post a Comment